Monday, April 14, 2008

Giving back to the community

For my community project, I've decided to have people make CD's with about 10 songs that emotionally effect them. For example one song could be something that reminds the person of a past relationship with someone and it makes them sad. Then, each person that made a CD writes about a paragraph explaining the emotions connected with the songs they picked. They then give me their CD's and the writing. Then, each person that made a CD gets someone elses CD and writing back. They won't know who made the CD though. It's all going to be anonomous. After that, everybody is going to write something saying what they thought of the project and if it affected them in any way etc. Both writing parts will be going into my concept folio. Everybody will keep the CD they got.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CREATIVE! (:

alaryce said...

You're making me wish I did a concept related to music. That is a really good idea. It's very different and interesting.

Lindsey said...

I love this idea its seems very intersting!

Keiko said...

I think that this idea sounds really fun and creative!