Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Narrative 5


Narrative 5



It was one of those lazy, hot summer days. Sarah was sitting on the red sofa in her living room, reading her new book. All of a sudden she heard screams coming out of the nearby kitchen. “I told you not to buy those books”, yelled a male voice.“You can’t tell me what to do. Sarah just wanted a few new books”, responded a woman angrily.“Why do you always have to go behind me back? You’re my wife you’re supposed to treat me with respect. I’m the man in the house so you aren’t allowed to buy things without my god damn permission!”“Stop trying to control me you selfish bastard. I’m your wife not your slave”“You love me so you have to serve me! I’m the king in this house.”“I don’t even know why the hell I married your lazy ass. All you do is sit at home and drink you’re beer and then you try to tell me what to do and what not to” Rapidly, Sarah jumped up and angrily threw her book on the ground. She was sick of the fighting. Everyday she had to listen to her parents yelling about the stupidest things. All she could do to escape was go outside, play her keyboard as loud as possible, and get lost in her music.

No comments: